Tuesday 24 March 2020

Two Happy Anniversary Cards



Today I have made two anniversary cards both with the same stamp set and ink colours just slightly different. Card one Is A6 in black with a white mat slightly smaller to give a black edging . I have stamped my heart all the way down the left side in red and not a full heart I then stamped my sentiment and rings in black ink.

I used Visible Image Happy Anniversary stamp set and the Accessorise stamp set.






Card two I have just stamped the heart on both sides but more of a heart on the left than the right. I really enjoyed making these cards.


2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! :) Trying to leave you another comment as I'm not sure what may have happened, but I love these anniversary cards especially with your beautiful sentiment and hearts around the edges!! Stay happy and healthy!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you *Vicki* You stay healthy and happy too love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete