Monday 9 March 2020



Now to play with some perfect pearls . I took and A6 base card in black as I wanted the colours to pop. I then took a smaller piece of black card and embossed it using a spider web  folder I will put a link to one but it's not the same as mine as I have had mine for many years.

Once embossed I used my perfect pearls to colour I just got a brush and took some on to the brush then placed one the web I did this with a few colours and then when finished I got a bigger brush and brushed it all down wards to remain the excess to set I used a mister bottle you spray into the air and wave the card through I did this 3 times. 

For my sentiment I used Tim Holtz Tiny Text stamp set loving this set there are some may choices .

There are many choices for the Perfect Pearls and I brought several packets like the one in the link below as you get the brushes pearls and the medium ink pad that you need.


Links to similar products as I have had mine for many years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment