Tuesday 31 March 2020

Happy Birthday Card



I brought a crafter's inspiration magazine from Crafter's Companion  over six months ago and I was having a tidy and came across it so decided to have a look what was in the box. I took the magazine out and this card was one of the projects I really enjoyed making this card. This is one of three cards I have done three different occasions and colours . I have just matted each layer with tape on this card.

Here are the measurements for the card. Base card 8 x 8 Black Mat 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 Red mat 7 1/8 x 7 1/8
Next you need you mat for the middle White 7 1/8 x 7 1/8 this was the size of my mat which I have die cut my word HAPPY  This came with the magazine. Black mat 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 White mat for stamping 4 3/4 x 4 3/4. I have used the stencil that came with the magazine and blended Red ink to get my centre piece. The Birthday is also a stamp this magazine was a great buy.

I have raised the middle piece with foam pads so the Happy is away from the Red card.

No comments:

Post a Comment