Sunday, 25 October 2020
Friday, 23 October 2020
Oh these new Lisa Horton die are great I have taken a Black slimline card and then a and matted this on my card. I then die cut four scalloped squares and then I stamped and coloured my Snowman and Mousse and stamped my greeting. I then took the hexagon shaped stitched die and die cut them and placed foam pads onto the back to raise them from the card. I really like how this card turned out.
This next card was created after seeing my waste piece from the above card. Here is the card and I will explain how the card came to be.
I had this piece of white card left over from the above card and thought I wonder if I die cut another hexagon out I could then use it as a raised outline.
So I cut the 4th hexagon took another piece of white card and placed it underneath and got some stamps my Reindeer, Snowman, Penguin and Elf that would fit into the hexagon.
Out came the Tri Blend pens to colour them and I stamped Two Merry and a Christmas cut them down to fit in the middle pieces.
I then placed foam strips all around the edge and the middle and placed it over my images and then onto a 6 x 6 card.
So don't just throw the scraps away you maybe able to make a card like I have here.
Lisa Horton die the link is https://tidd.ly/3jglIMS
Lisa other sets of dies think I may have to get those too.
Wednesday, 21 October 2020
I just love this set and it will be with me for years to come.
I took a base A6 card and matted it with a piece of patterned paper. Then I took a piece of white card and stamped my three images . I then punched them out and added some colour but colouring a few parts on each image I have placed them onto foam pads to raise them from the card.
Lastly I stamped my Happy Halloween and cut the ends to make it look like a banner and raised this with foam pads too.
Monday, 19 October 2020
I love these Banner Alphabet dies there just so cute and different.
I have taken an A6 card in a dark purple colour then matted it with a smaller lilac gingham patterned paper then taken a lighter purple card and a very light purple card and used my John next door circle layering dies and die cut all three pieces and then cut it in half making a half moon shape.
I then used rainbow card and black card to die cut my banners and banner letters and then I have raised then using foam pads.
Sunday, 18 October 2020
Thursday, 15 October 2020
Tuesday, 13 October 2020
Sunday, 11 October 2020
Thursday, 8 October 2020
My second card I have used a base black card A6 the cup just fits I stamped my image and die cut it I then took my Spun Sugar Oxide ink pad and blended it to make my cup pink my favourite colour. Then I covered this with my Nuvo Moonstone glimmer paste to add the glitter effect . This was hard to photograph as the glitter kept reflecting with the light.
Tuesday, 6 October 2020
Today I made a couple of cards for the men well I say men I suppose they could be used for anyone but I had the men in mind when I made them.
I took a nice 6 x 6 black base card and matted it with some grey striped paper then I took my new John next door dies and die cut all three square dies bottom mat black straight edge then a white card with both the stitched edge die and the I will call it dotted edge ( the little punch holes) This piece I raised with foam tape. Then I used double sided tape to adhere this to the card. I then stamped a Happy Birthday and die cut it my banner die and used foam pads behind.
Sunday, 4 October 2020
Thursday, 1 October 2020
Today I played with my new Sea horse die from Creative expressions link is here https://tidd.ly/36mDOKb
I made a base Black card then I matted it with some rainbow glitter card . I took a piece of white card and placed it on my Wild spider sticky roll double sided tape link here https://tidd.ly/34e1Ggp I then placed my die on to this and ran it through my die cutter. Next was to get all the unwanted pieces out I then took a blending tool and blended my Peacock Feather oxide ink over my Seahorse.
Finally I pull my backing off and placed onto my black mat and the adhered that onto my rainbow mat and then adhered onto my base card and all In all I am pleased with how my card has turned out.
My next card I have changed my base card to a light pink card and My seahorse blended with my Spun Sugar oxide ink and matted onto a glitter card then a black mat and finally matted onto my base pink card.
Thank you for visiting my blog Shell x