Thursday 9 April 2020

Your So Sweet Card




Yet another magazine I have brought Craft Beautiful April 2020 Issue 344 you got a lovely box filled with goodies to make shakers cards you got cards papers stickers the 2 stamps I have used in this card and a die.

This was one of the projects that I did my own take on .

I took a base card 5 x 5 in white then a piece of yellow card 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 and lastly a piece of white 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 for stamping I then took my spectrum noir black ink pad and stamped the bee's all over my card and coloured with some pens. I took a scrap piece of white and yellow card stamped my sentiment and then die cut using some stitched edge circle dies I then matted the greeting and raised the sentiment with foam pads to give a little dimension to the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment