Saturday 4 April 2020

Happy Birthday Card



This was another project in my magazine Crafter's Inspiration Issue 21 I have used the Happy die and The Butterfly Stencil and Birthday stamp which all came with the magazine a great buy.

I have used a 5 x 5 base card then a Black mat 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 than I took a piece of White card 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and I have blended 3 inks I took a Blue Pink and a Citron colour to get my mottled background I then placed my stencil over this and spread some glitter paste over the stencil careful remove the stencil allow to dry before adding you Happy and Birthday then place onto Black mat and then the card. The picture doesn't do the card justice as it is very sparkly.

 Happy is die cut and Birthday is stamped in black ink on a piece of white card then placed onto card with glue .

No comments:

Post a Comment