Tuesday 14 April 2020

Fairy cards



Fairy time a A6 card base in black then a white mat with the white mat which is water card stock.

Firstly I took a paint brush and covered my card in water I thin took my Spectrum Noir sparkle paints
colours I used are Aquamarine and Pink Garnet.

I put a little bit of each colour on my glass mat I then painted the top then the bottom with the Aquamarine and then in the middle I used my Pink Garnet and I started to blend into the top and bottom to get a little purple edge in the middle.

Once dry I stamped my Fairy and sentiment.

My supplies come from the Crafter Companion  Sparkle Ink Kit number 22

My second card is the Aquamarine and Pink Garnet mixed.


My third card is just a base black card a white mat and just stamped the fairy with black ink



2 comments: