Monday 5 August 2019

Rooted In Nature Cards




Trying to work on cards that can be for males as well as the females some times the gentle men in our lives  need to know we are thinking of them so I came up with this card.

for the base card it is 11 x 5 1/2 scored at 5 1/2 and my whisper white piece is 5 x 5 I have used the wreath template for this so I can get my two tone leafs I then took the largest stitched circle and the next one in for my sentiment to be stamped on i raised the sentiment mat to give dimension to the card.


Change of size and colour this base card is 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 scored at 4 1/2 and my whisper white piece is 4 x 4 again the wreath technique and the stitched circle framelits are the smallest to stamp your sentiment and the next one up to mat it onto .



No comments:

Post a Comment