Wednesday 7 August 2019

Daisy Lane cards


I saw this card and thought what a different style I must have a go so I used retired card stock and dsp for this one it's Tranquil Tide.
The base card is 8 1/4 x 5 7/8 scored at 4 1/8.

you need to place your largest square square framelit at an angle to get you cut out piece then you  need a piece of whisper white mat is 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 and your dsp mat mat is 5 1/4 x 3 1/2
you then need to die cut the 2nd and third stitched shaped square take a piece of whisper white and stamp your daisy I stamped  2 in 2 different colours and placed a clear faceted gem in the middle layered them up placed a dimensional on the back to make it raised to keep the card closed I used a brad.


Same card just current colours and a change of how to keep closed this time i used a piece of ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment