Friday 30 August 2019

Diamond window Daisy cards


Here is the  You Tube Video

https://youtu.be/Ga7N9pM2e5w

Just love making these cards and I have used some more colours I have used the neutrals Brights and Subtles I have also used the ribbon and brad fastening.

The base card is 8 1/4 x 5 7/8 scored at 4 1/8.
you need to place your largest square die at an angle to get your diamond window. Then you need to place in the trimmer at an angle to cut both corners off.

 You then need a piece of whisper white mat is 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 and your dsp mat mat is 5 1/4 x 3 1/2
you then need to die cut the 2nd and third stitched shaped square take a piece of whisper white and stamp your daisy .
I stamped  2 in 2 different colours and placed a clear faceted gem in the middle layered them up placed a dimensional on the back to make it raised to keep the card closed I used a brad.





No comments:

Post a Comment