Friday 28 June 2019

Free As A Bird cards



I saw this card all over Facebook but lots of fellow demo's this was one of the make and take card from Onstage at Telford in April. So I thought I would have a go at making mine is slightly different.

I took a base card A6 in Pool Party then a piece of  dsp 5 3/8 x 3 7/8  then Whisper White 3 7/8 x 2 3/4 to stamp my bird onto I then coloured then with my blend pens light then dark to add the shading effect. I took a scrap piece of Old Olive to stamp my sentiment. I then adhere this all to my base card using tear tape.

Card 2


A very quick card to make all you need is an A6 base card in Old Olive then a piece of dsp 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 I took a scrap of Whisper White to stamp my sentiment and die cut it using the small nested die and then cut a second  in Old Olive cut it in half and added it to each end using tear tape I then placed dimensionals on the back and adhere it to the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment