Friday 21 June 2019

Butterfly Wishes cards



To make this card you will need a thick whisper white card A6 in size and a piece of Basic Black 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 and to make the apertures to make the apertures you need to use the 3 rd stitched nested die to make these  you then need to tape this to the card using tear tape to the Whisper White card then using lovely Lipstick stamp your butterfly's. Then with a scrap of whisper white stamp your sentiment and then die cut using the 2nd die and use dimensional's to make this raised from the card.


For my second card I have changed my A6 base card to lovely Lipstick and taken a piece of retired dps same measurements as above and used tear tape to adhere to my card.. Then I took a piece of Whisper White and stamped my butterfly's then die cut them out using the 3rd die and then cut the 4th die in lovely lipstick to mat them onto I used dimensional's to make them look raised.


No comments:

Post a Comment