Wednesday 26 June 2019

Butterfly Wishes cards



 For my first card I have taken a base card A6 In Flirty Flamingo I have then got a Whisper White Mat 5 3/3 x 3 7/8 and I have used daubers to sponge the centre flower stamp as I wanted it to have a Crumb Cake steam then Old Olive leaves and pretty Flirty Flamingo flowers I then thought I would stamp the sentiment in the Flirty Flamingo and also add some cute little butterflys around the card to break up the white.

Card 2


The same as card one the only difference is I changed the sentiment and took the butterflys away and added a piece of ribbon though I got my dauber and sponged it with my Flirty Flamingo ink and adhere it to the left side using tear tape.

Card 3

Same as card one and two but the difference this time is change of sentiment again  ribbon again but left white and I stamped a butterfly and punched it out and added rhinestones to the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment