Friday 4 December 2020

Work Is so busy

 Hi there people sorry I haven't blogged this week but work is busy at the moment you are all ordering your Christmas presents and sending them and we have to deliver them. There has also been Black Friday and Cyber Monday so many deals everyone likes a bargain.

I miss my craft time I am so glad I got a few You Tubes done while I was off in November but think I only have one or two left I would like to be able to get some done and be here the rest of the year but we will see.

Thanks for visiting my blog I really appreciate it.

Take care happy crafting

Shell xx


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Shell - I'm glad our posties are still working, and I am sure I'm not the only one who appreciates you all - keep safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda you stay safe too xx

    ReplyDelete