Thursday 24 December 2020

Pop fizz clink card


I made this card using a stamp set which was free from my latest magazine find. Simply cards and papercraft 212. I followed one of the projects but changed it slightly to make it my own.

I stamped my glasses on a piece of white card stock and coloured with my tri blend pens. I placed this onto a piece of pink card I used foam pads to give a raised effect as I did my sentiment. I have then placed on to a black base card.

A card appropriate for Christmas eve enjoy and have a lovely day tomorrow.
 

Happy Crafting

Shell x

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Shell... And I will have a glass at that... Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas to you to Gaz we will have a glass or two I'm sure xx

      Delete
  2. Such a fun design! Love the glasses! Hope you had a nice Christmas and I look forward to seeing you in the New Year! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you *Vicki* Christmas was nice and chilled I hope yours was too. See you In the New Year hugs

      Delete