Sunday 22 November 2020

Layering Dies Only Cards - Shell's Craft Corner



The die's I used scallop and square are no longer available but I have found an alternative here is the link for the Wonky stitch dies https://tidd.ly/3pL7KHc

and here is just one of the cards I have made using these die's there will be further cards on my blog during the week.




To make the card using just the trimmer here are the sizes you need

Base card 6 x 6 
Mat one 5 3/4 x 5 3/4
Mat two 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Mat three 5 x 5 
Mat four 4 3/4 x 4 3/4
Mat five 4 1/2 x 4 1/2
Top mat for stamping is 4 1/4 4 1/4 

This is the card I made using these measurements 




Thank you for watching my video and visiting my blog 

Happy Crafting

Shell xx

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous makes! I just love all of the layers!! Trying to catch up my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete