Sunday 15 November 2020

Cute Dragon Gift Box - Shell's Craft Corner



I just love the cute dragon and making this box was such fun it's a lovely box when finished will make a great gift box.

You will need 2 pieces of A4 double sided Centura Pearl fresh white card stock you will need to cut them to 8 1/4 x 8 1/4 and score at 1 3/8 on all four sides for the second piece you need bring it in slightly so you get a snug fit. You could also use a circle punch to make a half moon on two sides making it easier to lift the lid off.

I die cut my Merry Christmas from The Red Glitter card from the Craft Artist Warm Tones and my Blue Merry Christmas was from the Craft Artist Cool Tone.

The top mat to sit on the box is 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 and a  piece 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 for embossing and I  used Distress oxide Peacock Feathers to colour this. The die I used for for my Dragon to be stamped on was roughly 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.

Tri Blend pens I used to colour my Dragon are Alpine Green Blend (light), Dark Red blend (Light) and Jade green ( Light)

Thank you for watching and reading my blog

Happy Crafting

Shell x





2 comments:

  1. This little guy is the sweetest! What a darling gift box! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you *Vicki* I just love him and there is a set of six new Dragon stamps out later this month and yes I have pre ordered as I think the Dragon is so cute.

      Delete