Monday 24 August 2020

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Card

 


I just love how this card turned out not done a tall card for ages. So I got an A4 card and cut it to 8 1/4 x 8 1/4 and scored at 4 1/8. I then cut a mat to 4 x 8 and then I used my new dies from Heffy Doodle.

I die cut the frame in white and popped out the white piece then die cut it again in blue and the put the 1st stitched edge over to get the stitched edge.

I then stamped my cute Mousse , Snowman and penguin I got these stamps free on a magazine called Creative Stamping Issue 75 this is an old magazine from In2Craft they had sent me an email saying there were some old magazine reduced so I had a look and got three this is one of those magazines and with it  I got an A4 sheet of stamps with this magazine and another and the third one had dies. I will be using these at another date.

The sentiments are from an old Stampin' Up! stamp set called Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

I have coloured my images using my Tri Blend Pens.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Shell - glad you like the slimline dies - colouring great too. Love the moose, snowman and penguin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda yes I love the slimline dies will be using them again soon. There all cute aren't they I have some more cuties to use yet xx

      Delete
  2. This is just as sweet as can be!! Love those images!!

    ReplyDelete