Monday 31 August 2020

Advent calendar


Here is my advent calendar this year nice  2 1/2 x 2 1/2 square box so lots of room for chocolate or small gifts. I also brought a 4 tier stand to display them and a turntable to be able to turn them round. To see how to make this click the link  https://youtu.be/DUyecqzOof0

I have also started a second one in glitter card see picture below.



Here are the glitter boxes I have started as you can see box 8 needs the glue gun as glue and red tape are not strong enough to seal glitter card.



4 comments:

  1. Excellent Shell... can't wait for Christmas now to see what wonderful chocolates you will put in the boxes... 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will fill the boxes with lots of different chocolates Gaz xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Wonderful avent boxes and beautifully displayed!

    ReplyDelete