Tuesday 23 June 2020

Too hot



Oh my this weather is to hot for me being a postie. I feel like I am melting and I need lots of bottles of pop to keep me hydrated. I wear my cap to keep the sun of my head and I am even wearing my shorts and I am a keep my legs in person lol.

I haven't done any crafting as I am so worn out by time I get home make tea I just want to chill out but I have ordered some nice new alcohol inks and some new dies to make boxes and it has extra dies so you can make boxes for different occasions.

It's my weekend off so I am hoping to have a play with all my new goodies and hopefully I can get pictures done and share what I have been making with you next week.

So until then take care stay safe and happy crafting

Shell xx

4 comments:

  1. Look after yourself Shell, out there in this heat.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care and stay cool my friend! Maybe wintry or Christmas style cards are in order?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you *Vicki* it's going to cool down tomorrow and possible rain and thunderstorms I hope the thunder waits till I finish posting.

    ReplyDelete