Monday 29 June 2020

Rainbow glitter butterflys Happy Birthday cards




I got this lovely new rainbow glitter card and thought this would be great for Butterflys so I got my Butterfly dies out and this is my first card I die cut the Butterfly  just one layer and the Happy Birthday . I think it really pops on the black card.


Card two: This time I die cut the butterfly in glitter card and then I cut the next layer in black and over laid it I die cut the Happy Birthday in black and then took the left over glitter piece from My happy Birthday on my first card and placed them into this Happy Birthday and I think it has worked really well.

These cards are so much more prettier for real.

2 comments:

  1. OH wow! Those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous Shell! Both of these cards are just stunning!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete