Saturday 1 October 2022

Dreams Card

Visible Image Dragonfly Dreams stamp set card One.
I have taken a base black card I used my double sided tape to make a boarder and I used some gilding flakes just to add a bit of something to the edges. I then took a piece of white card stamped my my Dragonfly and sentiment with versa mark ink used my black embossing powder and heated till it was all nice and shiny. I then got my daubers out and my Distressed Oxide inks out. The colours I used are Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron and Kitsch Flamingo. I just rubbed my sections with different colour inks I then wiped it with a piece of kitchen paper to remove the ink from the Dragonfly. 




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog

  Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment