Sunday 17 November 2019

Watercolour Background Blending - Shell's Craft Corner








To make these cards you will need a base card A6 and a water colour mat to make you back ground I used the Spectrum Noir aqua marker pens Kingfisher Yellow and Rose Pink I also use two different Aqua pens . My sentiments came from the stamp set by Visible Image called So much Stronger and I used the Gina K amalgam ink pad Black.

Here are some links to products in case you wish to purchase and yes they are affiliated and cost you nothing to click but I may earn a small commission should you purchase anything.

Pack of Three water - brush pens http://tidd.ly/957aa80f
Visible Image So much stronger stamp set from Visible Image. The aqua marker pens I used came in a kit I had and the water colour card was in my stash.

2 comments: