Saturday 14 September 2019

Cute snowman Dome tags


I really love making these tags the little snowman is made up of 5 pieces and they are so tiny but cute don't you think?

You need 2 pieces of card mine were roughly 2" x 5" and I used a tag topper punch. The top piece you need to use the circle die to make the hole for the snow globe to fit into keep the circle left over as you will need this to adhere you snowman to I die cut all my pieces in each colour though I have found an easier way now die cut in white and colour I used the Sizzix self adhesive sheets this made it easy to put together.

I stamped my top piece of card with snow flakes I then put my snowman together placed it onto the circle left from the top piece of card and placed under the top piece so I could see exactly where I wanted it I used a little big of tape to keep my snowman in place  I placed some glitter on top of my snowman then peeled of the backing and stuck it down over the snowman.

Next you need to put the dome through the hole of the top piece of card and I used glue on the back then placed this onto the bottom piece of card I used glue as it gave me a little wiggle room. I then die cut the dome base and placed under the dome.

Products used.

No comments:

Post a Comment